Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bus ride to Sam's town

Details for the bus ride to the strip.

We are going to eat at the Sam's Town Buffet (you don't have to my kids think it's Ratioulle's. They are easily ammused). If you'd like to join us let us know. It's like $6.00 for adults. My kids are free I'm not sure the age older kids are around$4.00

Now for the REAL FUN!
We will meet at the sams town bus stop. This is in the back. We will take the 10:25 am bus. So be ther around 10:15ish.

We will ride to Tropicana and then go see the Lions, M & M world, Coke World and eat snack at food court (Feel free to bring your own lunch/ snack) . We'll take the bus to arrive back at Sam's Town at 2:25pm.

Feel free to just meet us down at MGM if your not up for the bus ride. I know my kids love it. My kids do this trip with thier Tutu all the time for fun.

Please let me know if you are coming.

We missed most of you last week at the Dinosaur park. We'll do it again in late summer so our Friends from AZ can come down. Hunter found Turtles, I had forgotten were there! I must say getting there early is the key, I got a great table in the shade.

I'll try to upload pictures soon. Busy working the Baby expo. It was great to see a few or you ther today! Thanks for the support!

No comments: