Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby expo

I will be participating in this expo. It cost to go but, some of you may be interested.




BabyTime Expo
June 14-15, 10am – 5pm
Cashman Center
Expecting a new addition, or just had a baby? This event is for you! Enjoy family activities, free educational sessions featuring Dr. Harvey Karp, ”Happiest Baby on the Block”, free car seat safety checks and lots of local suppliers of all things baby! Call 702.450.7662, ext. 118 or go to
www.BabyTimeExpo.com for discount tickets and more information.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I'm hoping to come and check out your stuff! If I can get over this cold that has been a plague upon my body this week! How was the dinosaur park? My kids were not very happy with me when we couldn't go. Loser Mom, getting sick on the fun days!!