Friday, June 18, 2010

FREE Toy Story movie tickets, Thanks to Kellogg's

I promised my kids I'd take them to see Toy Story 3. (Much to my husbands surprise, I HATE paying to go to movies, I'd rather wait and own it. The only thing in life I have patience for). So I had resigned myself to paying full price, just once this year. Then the Target ad had Cereal for $1.99 a box. The boxes have codes for FREE Toy Story 3 tickets. Each box has a code 6 codes = FREE ticket.

YAHOO my prayers were answered. So I came home went to coupons.com and Kellogs's found coupons for $1.00 off 2 boxes, $1.50 off 3 boxes. printed all I could searched some more found more. So I could buy 24 boxes w/50 cents off each.

I was all hyped to bad it was 11 at night. My friend Evelyn came over, and yes saw me in full OCD mode (thanks Evelyn for not laughing at me).

I had Walmart (they only had mini wheats with the codes, which is my kids favorite cereal) price match for some then got the rest at Target.

Next go to Kellogs. Make an account for each person (unless you have time to only enter 5 codes a day). DO this before midnight eastern time. Enter your codes (5 one day) Then the next day enter your last code. You'll get an e mail and then you can print your FREE ticket!
*** Note I made my kids older so I didn't have to wait for the confirmation e mail. I know no patience for FREE things, just when it cost money!

No comments: